The First nanoSAFE Digital Conference
As a response to the spread of Covid-19 the nanoSAFE community will be meeting virtually. For the first time ever, the “nanoSAFE Digital Conference” will be held from 16th to 20th November 2020 on a virtual platform. The event is intended to enable all participants of the international conference to share the latest R&D results on environmental, health and safety issues related to nanomaterials and beyond.
The planned presentations will be recorded and available online for the whole event. Attendees will be able to connect from all over the world and experience the same high-quality content as an in-person conference via presentations, discussion panels and some Q&A sessions.
- 25 May 2020, Opening call for abstracts
- 01 June 2020, Conference opening registration
- 26 June 2020, Abstract submission deadline
- 30 September 2020, Notification by email of abstract acceptance
- 11 September 2020, Early bird registration closing
- 16-20 November 2020, NANOSAFE 2020 Conference