20-25 June 2021
San Servolo Island, (Venice – Italy)
The School will feature keynote speeches, hands-on sessions and a dedicated Young Scientist Forum Day (22nd March) during which early career researchers (PhD students, PhD candidates and Post-Docs) will have the opportunity to present their work.
The School week will include a variety of hands-on sessions aimed to transfer state-of-the-art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals, using inter-professional education.
A variety of networking activities (a special 10th anniversary welcome cocktail, social event and a social dinner) will enable plenty of time and opportunities for you to widen your network and foster academic exchange.
The topics of the school will be:
- Hazard to Human Health & Environment
- Fate & Exposure Assessment
- Nanomedicine: from the lab to the market
- Grouping & Read Across Approaches
- Risk Governance
Early career researchers will have the opportunity to present their work in the form of oral and poster presentations. You can choose between the following themes:
- State of the art approaches and challenges towards nanomaterial characterisation
- Strategies towards testing ENM toxicology (human and environmental)
- Modelling approaches towards ENM toxicology
- Risk assessment and legal regulation of ENM
- Approaches towards defining human and environmental exposure to EN
For more details, visit the NanoSafety School webpage: https://www.h2020gracious.eu/event/nanosafety_training_school_from_basic_science_to_risk_governance