ASINA project will be presented at the thematic symposium entitled “New approaches for safety evaluation of nanomaterials” that will be organized by Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS), Ente Italiano di Normazione (UNI) and Airi in Rome at NanoInnovation 2020.
This symposium will take place at Sapienza University on September 17th, 2020 from 16:00 to 17:30.
The symposium will showcase the approaches developed in different EU projects, such as Gov4Nano and ASINA, on characterization and assessment of risks related to nanomaterials and nano-related products by public authorities and risk managers, and practical implementation of safe by design approaches by companies. As representative for ASINA project, Patrick Cronin from Mica NanoTech Ltd will discuss about Antimicrobial Textile Coatings as Industrial Case for implementing ASINA Safe-by-Design Methodology. Read the abstract HERE >>
- Federico BENETTI | ECSIN-European Center for the Sustainable Impact of Nanotechnology, ECAMRICERT SRL
Analytical approach for nanomaterials characterization in the nanosafety context
- Cecilia BOSSA | Environment and Health Department – ISS
Fair approach for nanomaterial databases
- Patrick CRONIN | Mica NanoTech Ltd & University of Limerick Campus, Limerick, Ireland
Antimicrobial Textile Coatings as Industrial Case for implementing ASINA Safe-by-Design Methodology
- Cristina Maria FAILLA | Experimental Immunology Laboratory – IDI IRCCS
In vitro and ex-vivo assessment of toxicity of tattoo ink nanoparticles
- Francesca MARANGHI | Centre for Gender Medicine – ISS
Sex-specific approach in nanomaterial hazard identification